The discussion by Brady Corp. will focus on these topics as it pertains to equipment lockout:
- OSHA 1910.147 and how it relates to facility equipment and patient facing equipment as well.
- The difference between a lockout program vs. procedures vs. devices
- Best practices for staying in compliance w/ annual reviews and training
- Lockout devices and who is authorized to use them.
- Senior Territory Manger – Visual Workplace Safety
- 5 Years with Brady Corporation
- 20 years Total in Safety, PPE, MRO
- QSSP enrolled w/ OSHA 30 Hours
- Critical Business Issue Project Management