Thank you for your interest in sponsoring / presenting a meeting for the Southeastern Michigan Society for Healthcare Engineering (SMSHE). Our intent with all presentations is to make them informative, interesting and above all, relevant to Healthcare Facilities Engineers.
Please consider the following when submitting this Application:
- The presentation subject should be “generic” in that it should cover a subject without being specifically tailored to the company presenting or sponsoring the presentation.
- Whenever possible, the presentation should address compliance issues (The Joint Commission, CMS, State of MI requirements, etc.).
- Whenever possible, Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) should be made available to participants.
- If the presentation is to be made at one of the Monthly Educational Meetings, it should last approximately 30-45 minutes. Other presentations may have specific timelines to be addressed as required.
- Plan to submit an electronic copy of the presentation, which can be distributed via email and linked on the website after the event. Handouts for the presentation may be distributed at the event, but we ask that you consider the environmental impact as well.
- Plan to bring any audio / visual equipment needed (laptop/projector/screen). If this is not possible, or if you have special equipment needs, please let us know.
- Event sponsors are allowed up to five (5) minutes at the beginning of the meeting to present information about their business. Flyers and business cards can also be displayed.
Southeastern Michigan Society for Healthcare Engineering (SMSHE) Is a registered 501© Non-Profit Corporation