Southeastern Michigan Society for Healthcare Engineering (SMSHE) is a not for profit organization. We are passionate and dedicated to supporting healthcare facilities with top trends in facility maintenance, energy usage, code compliance, and more. We are a platform for facility’s teams to collaborate; a resource providing continuous education, communication, fun events, and professional networking.
- Be a channel whereby healthcare engineers can share industry information with each other in an open, collaborative environment;
- Deliver exceptional educational programs for the advancement of our members;
- Create an environment that offers associate members access to facilities engineers to share state-of-the-art technology, and applications;
- Foster the growth and development of next generation engineers through mentoring opportunities; and,
- Support our local communities via fundraising opportunities and volunteerism.
Be the premier healthcare facilities owner organization, driving evolution of the industry ultimately leading to better patient healthcare.
SMSHE is a place for local healthcare engineers and suppliers to engage in meaningful dialogue around healthcare facilities – Past President, Jeff Kleimola